Golf shoes are required by professional golfers, but if you are a weekend player, sneakers are just as good. Golf courses will specify the type of shoes they allow on their courses.
Top-10 Best Men's Golf Shoes in December 2023
Rating is 5 out of 5
adidas Men's Tech Response Spikeless Golf Shoe, Grey Three/Ftwr White, 10.5 Wide
- Wide Fit
- Lace closure
- Light and breathable feel
- Spikeless, lightweight golf shoes
- Lightweight EVA midsole
Rating is 4.9 out of 5
Puma Golf Men's Grip Fusion Sport Golf Shoe, Puma Black-Quiet Shade, 10.5 M US
- For those that go for the green in two we present the optimum performance of the PUMA® Golf Grip Fusion Sport golf shoe!
- Golf shoe in an athletic-inspired silhouette.
- Mesh upper for increased breathability and comfort.
- Lace-up closure.
- FUSIONFOAM midsole features a mixture of super soft EVA foam and ultra-responsive rubber for a cushioned feel and all-day comfort. Built on an anatomically shaped GRIP COMFORT last with more volume for your foot. Grip Fusion outsole for superior traction on the course. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Rating is 4.8 out of 5
Skechers mens Max Golf Shoe, Black/White Textile, 9.5 US
- Spikeless Design
- Water Resistant
- Mesh Upper
Rating is 4.7 out of 5
FootJoy Men's Originals Golf Shoes White 11 M Brown, US
- AUSTIN LAST - Built on the Austin Last, this last offers the fullest rounded toe character, fullest fit across forefoot, standard instep and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING - EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) Fit-Beds provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe.
- EASY CARE CONSTRUCTION - This easy care synthetic upper offers outstanding 1 year waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
- ENHANCED TRACTION - This DuraMax rubber outsole is a proprietary compound that provides turf gripping performance and durability.
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
Rating is 4.6 out of 5
adidas mens Golf Shoe, White/Black/Grey, 13 US
- Regular fit
- L6 BOA Fit System
- Textile upper with PU film and suede heel
- Ortholite sockliner with Bounce midsole cushioning
- S2G spikeless rubber outsole
Rating is 4.5 out of 5
adidas mens Zg21 Boa Golf Shoe, Black/White/Lghsolgre, 11 US
- Regular fit
- L6 BOA Fit System
- Three-layer wrapped textile upper with PU film
- Low-cut stable golf cleats
- TPU six-spike outsole with aggressive traction lugs
Rating is 4.4 out of 5
Skechers GO GOLF mens Torque Golf Shoe, Black/Red, 10.5 US
- Replaceable soft spikes
- Synthetic upper
- Ultra flight foam
Rating is 4.3 out of 5
Puma Golf Men's Ignite Pwradapt Caged Golf Shoe, Gray Violet-Puma Silver-Puma White, 10 M US
- Adaptive Fit System
- Ignite Foam
Rating is 4.2 out of 5
FootJoy Men's Superlites XP Golf Shoes, Grey/Black, 14 M US
- Durable construction - waterproof, easy care synthetic uppers provide a comfortable fit and added durability
- Turf gripping advantage - soft molded rubber traction elements ensure a slip free round with turf gripping traction
- Waterproof - fj warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for One year (U.S. Warranty)
Rating is 4.1 out of 5
adidas Men's TOUR360 XT Spikeless Golf Shoe, FTWR White/Matte Silver/core Black, 10 Medium US
- Supportive, wrapped with soft stretch and springy feel
- Lace closure
- Leather and microfiber upper
- Spikeless Puremotion outsole with X-Traxion primary lugs for grip and balance
- Responsive Boost midsole
The best men's golf shoes now feature modern technology that gives golfers the following characteristics, especially when worn on wet surfaces and uneven ground:
• Air movement
How To Choose Comfortable Golf Shoes
If you want to know How to choose the best comfortable golf shoes, you must look for the five important factors – comfort, durability, the right fit, traction, and versatility. Golfers walk miles playing this exciting game. By the time they reach the 18th hole, they would have walked 5 miles or more.
Golfers need shoes to fit snugly, keep them dry and warm. The right-fitted golf shoes provide traction when a golfer plants his feet to swing. A good pair of golf shoes is not an economical purchase, but the investment is well worth the benefits.
- Spike or Spikeless Golf Shoes
The difference between spiked golf shoes and spikeless shoes is very minimal. Traction is the key difference between the two. If golfers are playing on set surfaces, spiked shoes are best.
If you play a lot of golf, spiked shoes with cleats will eventually wear down. the best spiked golf shoes have advanced technology whereby golfers can trample on grass, grab hold of it, but your spikes will quickly release it.
Both spike and spikeless shoes are designed to help build up energy in the backswing. Both technologies provide grip at the start of your downswing. Further, unlike spikeless shoes spiked shoes cannot be worn off course. A great benefit in choosing between the two is that both are designed with comfort when walking miles on a course.
- Spikeless Waterproof Golf Shoes
The best waterproof spikeless golf shoes are designed to be supportive and sturdy which lends itself to better flexibility and your body weight is more evenly distributed than running shoes or sneakers. The advanced materials used to make golf shoes now include waterproofing. Golfers can’t concentrate on their game if their shoes become wet.
Leather, mesh, and synthetic rubber are the main materials used today in water repellant golf shoes. Modern materials are designed to help repel water from the upper soles, middle soles, inner soles, and outer soles.
It’s important to consider what material is best for your needs in terms of wearability and performance. Spikeless waterproof golf shoes not only resist waters, but they are comfortable, they allow your feet to breathe, and they feature flexibility to master the contours of the terrain.
- Comfort in Golf Shoes
Dustin Johnson has said that comfort and style are important in golfing footwear. Whether with cleats or without, comfortable mens golf shoes are designed to offer support to the golfer. They also provide comfort during those long walks around a course, and during the swing where stability is a key feature.
Comfortable golf shoes should always feel secure. This means that they should not move on your heels when walking. Comfortable golfing shoes should fit perfectly in the toe area as well, but not to the point that your toes and feet feel cramped. The most comfortable mens golf shoes are shoes that should support you on any golfing terrain.
- Golf Shoes in the Winter
The best winter golf shoes are available in varying sizes, shapes, and styles to accommodate the golfer’s requirement. Even though it is winter, golfers can still enjoy cool mens golf shoes. They are manufactured to keep their feet dry even on cold, rainy days.
One feature that makes winter golf shoes different are the spikes. Winter golf shoes feature larger spikes to keep your footing more stable. One important feature about golf shoes in the winter is that they should be spiked.
Spikeless designed golf shoes will not provide the traction needed during the winter on grassy grounds that are wet and maybe icy. When purchasing golf shoes for use in the winter, make sure that they can provide strong traction. Remember to look for golf shoes that can handle wet weather and colder temperatures.