1. CROSSFIT IS FOR EVERYONE. The CrossFit program is designed to be utilized by anyone in the world no matter what their training experience, level or quality of equipment. (blogcrossfit.wordpress.com) So don’t be afraid to give it a try.
2. CROSSFIT MAKES WELL-ROUNDED ATHLETES. CrossFit workouts incorporate elements from all different disciplines of fitness: high intensity interval training, olympic weightlifting, plyometrics, powerlifting, gymnastics, calisthenics, strongman— creating well-rounded athletes able to be competitive in any discipline. (blog.allmyfaces.com) CrossFit works well with other sports. It helps athletes perform better!
3. CROSSFIT IS WORLDWIDE. There are currently over 13,000 affiliates around the world (affiliate.crossfit.com) That makes us part of something huge! As a member in an affiliate, you can register for competitions locally and around the world!
4. MAJORITY OF CROSSFITTERS ARE FEMALE. Out of the 10 million self-described CrossFitters, 60% are female –according to the american council on exercise (huffingtonpost.com) So ladies, who says only boys can lift?
5. CROSSFIT CHANGES YOUR BODY. Actively doing CrossFit for as little as two weeks can alter the body’s hormonal makeup (crossfitzone.ca) The mood benefits you get from 20 minutes of working out can last you 12 hours. CrossFit just makes people happy!
6. CELEBRITIES DO CROSSFIT. Some Celebrities who got their hot bods from CrossFit include: Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum, Jason Statham, Jessica Biel, and Cameron Diaz (stars.topix.com) And some of our local ones too such as Ding Dong Dantes, Lucky Manzano, Rovilson Fernandez and Marc Nelson.
7. CROSSFIT IS A COMMUNITY. Although it looks intimidating, you’ll have a whole community of supportive people behind you, cheering you on. You’ll develop the best friendships and won’t have to workout alone!
Let’s Get after it and Regain Fitness together! See you in the box!