LOCATION: All branches
REPORTS TO: Box Manager
Instruct, lead and motivate members to do various exercises related to CrossFit. Demonstrates and shows proper technique to improve members’ fitness and monitor the effectiveness and progress of his/her class.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet with the members to gain better understanding of each member’s fitness goals
- Understand the physical capacity and condition of each member
- Create branch initiative programs that will increase membership retention for the box
- Provides regular feedback to the management team on member’s status and other box requirements
- Help in promote CFMNL’s various events and activities
- Has technical expertise on the following exercises such as Gymnastics, Mobility, Lifting and Running/rowing
- Writes all members’ names on the board before the start of the class
- Introduces the work out of the day and is able to demonstrate knowledge on proper exercise
- Show proper usage of gym equipment
- Able to practice diligently all aspects of WoD protocol
- Write all members’ names on the board
- Greets the class and introduces new member/s to the group
- Initiate a warm up before the actual class session
- Engage and motivate his/her class to do better
- Write on board the accomplishments of each member
- Able to identify the appropriate program work out for a member
- Monitor member’s progress and development
- Listening and Motivational Skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physically Fit
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- With less than 1 year experience working in a fitness center (gold’s gym, fitness first, 360, etc) is a plus
- Licenses, Certification and First Aid Training knowledge would be an advantage.
CFMNL provides excellent compensation packages for its employees. Compensation is also based on the employee’s years of experience, skills, positive evaluation, expertise, and overall performance. Being a fast growing fitness company with over 7 branches around the Metro, CFMNL also provides opportunities for growth and development; such as competitive base salary, potential bonuses, promotions, even training & development. Free membership is also always a perk for every CFMNL employee, because we believe in keeping a healthy and fit workforce!
Email a resumé and cover letter to Lendl at email@example.com to apply!
Want to enjoy work in a friendly, supportive and inspiring environment? Want to work a job where you feel fulfillment at the end of the day? CFMNL is the place for you. With over 7 branches around the Metro and counting; We take pride in revolutionizing the fitness industry in the Philippines. Day in and day out, we see our clients progress and reach their fitness goals one WoD at a time. And so we offer our team members unique benefits and the same opportunities to progress in their fitness and career.