Most people think CrossFit is simply a rugged conditioning routine for athletes, that’s why they fail to realize how much fun it is to actually be part of a larger community set on the same goal: fitness. CrossFit is a lifestyle and the reason why a lot of people have committed so much of their time is because of the gain they get, not just physically, but holistically.
CrossFit and Bootcamp have definitely enhanced my life. I am always looking forward to going to the box to workout! I enjoy the challenge and the variety since it changes everyday. I feel healthier after every workout! My box mates make me more competitive but at the same time happy for everyone else’s achievements. We always cheer for each other. People in CFMNL are all incredible and supportive! -Vanj Endaya, CFMNL
As a brand new year begins anew, with twelve months to spare, some of us might think of wanting to get rid of those unhealthy habits to start a brand new year with brand new self. Most of us speak of and set these fitness goals which are commonly left written on our journals and diaries, unacted upon. However, here at CFMNL, we can give you a TON of reasons why you should get on your feet and start rolling with the fitness tide.
Getting down with our daily grind at the gym is one way to get our belly flabs out of the way but one thing we commonly foresee is our daily meal plans that comes hand-in- hand with working out. Hence, here are three tips to help reduce the flabs.
“I like the program as a whole because it helped me lose the weight. Like what the health guru’s says when going into fitness, it’s worth the sweat! I also love the family-like bonding in the box. I got to meet new people and made many new friends! They also inspire me and keep me motivated!” – Phoebus Leonzon, CFMNL Mall of Asia
CrossFit has helped me alot to regain my fitness. It helped me become healthier, stronger and fitter. It even helped me keep in shape for my sport (motocross) !
– Ralph Ramento, CFMNL San Juan
Prior to the feasting though, I will be preparing by attending the NOCHE BUENA WOD! It’s going to be fun to see the coaches sweat and grunt and work with us through the program for a change. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be intense, and they will push us to keep up with them. There will be a lot of cheering and a lot of motivating, for sure. So make sure you don’t miss out and be at your home box by 10am on December 24!
…when we give or receive presents it’s something from the heart and more the thought that counts than the physical present! But why can’t these presents be useful or beneficial too? Here are some tips on choosing your presents this year!
- Getting Fit After Injury
- Maintaining My Figure Over The Holidays
- The Best Gift to Give This Christmas
- My Merry Sexy Christmas!
- From Fat to Fit at 42
- Fixing Shoulder Issues
- How CFMNL Got Me Fit for the Holidays!
- Striving for Greatness
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
- CrossFitCares Christmas 2016
- CrossFit Gold WIeNeke
- Losing Weight Lifting Weights
- Julie Goes Mad for Holidaze
- Everyday is CrossFit Day
- Facts About CrossFit and CrossFitMNL
- Team PikaCHUAs & BORBEsaur
- Coaches Corner with Inigo Dulay
- Throwdown Recovery
- Throwdown Wrist Tips
- CrossFit Happy!
- I Got Your Back
- Team Built Not Born
- Ice, Ice, Maybe.. NOT!
- Team Yushoken
- A Quest for Fitness
- How to Fix that Pain In The Butt
- Coaches Corner with Reno Madulid
- Mobilizing with Floss
- A First for the Cool Kids
- Fishy Recovery: Calculating Dosage
- Team Chunk and Jerks
- The Good Good Life
- CrossFit and Posture
- Kippin It Bitter
- CrossFit Family Got My Back
- Tip of the Week: 5 Tips on Preparing for the Team Throwdown
- Sportsfest Hyped
- Competing Against The Self
- Tip of The Week: 5 Ways to Lose Weight in Your Sleep
- Sportsfest, Comin' Up!
- Tip of the Week: Rest Days
- CrossFit: Discovering Me
- CrossFit: My Milestone
- Take A Leap Into Crossfit
- Never Going Back
- Road to Fitness
- Pain is My Zen
- CrossFit is Family
- Cheers for Struggles
- Trust the Process
- Athlete Ako!
- Samsung Gear S2 Experience
- Suck It Up
- Facts About CrossFit: "Meet The Girls"
- Beauty in Strength
- Going for the Superbod
- Facts About CrossFit
- What Boxes Are Made Of
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Lift Weights
- Manila Throwdown Newbies Tell All
- Special Guests: Adaptive Fitness Program
- 7 Fitness Myths Busted
- Deciphering the Squat: Part 3
- Confessions of a Newbie: UnBoxed by Gear S2
- Confessions of a Bootcamper: Regain Fitness Story
- Deciphering the Squat: Part 2
- CFMNL Summer Interbox Throwdown 2016
- Deciphering the Squat: Part 1
- Chronicles of a CrossFit Mama
- 5 Mobility Exercises to Get You CrossFit Manila Throwdown Ready
- CrossFit Kids talk about CrossFitKids
- Why I Love CrossFit
- GO, Charles!
- Competitive Juice
- All in the Community
- I fell in love with CrossFit
- Hangin’ Tough at the NKITB Throwdown
- From FAT to FIT